At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers' IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK, Northern Ireland and the Nordics. Join us - you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
You will be required to travel to the customer site in Athlone 1-2 days each week.
* Proven working knowledge of at least one major web development framework and programming language: Python - Django, Ruby - Rails, Java - Spring, Grails, etc.
* Excellent Java EE programming skills. (Scala and Python would be a plus)
* Deep understanding of architectural and coding best-practices in this domain, like model view template, MVC, ORM
* Understanding of DB technologies, SSO, LDAP
* Familiar with Microservices and containers management and orchestration tools.
* Some knowledge of LXC, Docker and Container Orchestration frameworks
* Familiar with the Agile SCRUM process
* Experience in building scalable and robust web application backends which are able to handle initially ~100 - 500 concurrent users.
* Self-driven senior engineers with background in Analytics and Big data products / platforms.
* Excellent communication skills including the ability to clearly express and explain technical ideas.
* Very good architecture and distributed systems design capabilities.
* Eager to learn new technologies and platforms.
* Preferred telecom industry background but not necessary.
* Familiarity with developing for the cloud, in particular OpenStack would be a plus
* Familiarity with UI frameworks strongly desirable.
* Strong DevOps mindset, hands-on with Linux, build tools, Git, CI.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.