Lead .Net Developer
• Exercise strong leadership skills in software engineering, produce quality code, conduct code reviews and support agile delivery process end-to-end;
• Serve as a technical subject matter expert on projects to:
o lead requirements gathering, estimation and planning for development team activities;
o facilitate and conduct peer code reviews;
o champion process improvement;
o coordinate and facilitate iterative development tasks within agile delivery process (Scrum or Kanban);
• Work with the business stakeholders to gather and clarify requirements and lead backlog refinement sessions;
• Ensure the team is adhering to the quality standards and defined schedules;
• Be the technical point of contact for team dependencies;
• Help remove blockers for the team and report on team capacity and progress including early escalations and proactive maintenance of the development process;
• Liaise with the Application Architects for technical solution alignment throughout full Software Developer Life Cycle;
• Maintain technical documentation and facilitate knowledge transfer within the team.
• A relevant 3rd level qualification with minimum 5 years C# / .NET development experience;
• Scrum Master level of Agile Scrum knowledge and experience;
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of building enterprise applications with Microsoft .Net Framework and;
o MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, Web API;
• Demonstrated understanding of software development standards, design patterns and best practices.
• Enterprise level application development with Microsoft .NET Core;
• Experience with workflow management applications, e.g. TIBCO iProcess, Print Solution;
• Experience with Insurance Underwriting applications, Insure/90 (I/90) would be an advantage;
• Systems, e.g. ISIS; change control applications, e.g. ROCKET ACMS;
• Working directly with an offshore development partner.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group. If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )