Do you want to work with an organization that is the industry leader for mobile development?
Do you want a role that will encourage your creativity and innovation?
If you’re ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move.
In this role, you’ll:
• Have to have experience consuming web services (REST) and processing data (XML/JSON);
• Have full SDLC experience;
• Provide relevant production support for existing application, if required;
• Use your background in object-oriented design and reusable components and frameworks;
• Need to be willing and able to travel, as this position may require travel from time to time;
• Need to be able to demonstrate initiative team skills and hard work.
• Ability to work within a team or independently when required;
• Can-do attitude focusing on identifying solutions to problems;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Good written and verbal communication;
• Permission to work within the Republic of Ireland;
• 3+ year experience designing and developing Android consumer-facing applications;
• Exceptional candidates who do not meet the criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )