Senior Mail Administrator - Exchange - Domino - Lotus Notes
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, an established public-sector in the placing of a Contract Senior Mail Administrator to join their IT team.
* Day rate contract
* Duration: 1 to 2 years
* Location: Longford
* It is a mandatory requirement, candidates proposed have the equivalent of senior level experience i.e. >7 years' experience. No other experience levels will be accepted.
* Resource must be prepared to work onsite - this is a mandatory requirement and candidates should not be presented for consideration unless they are willing to work from Longford on a full-time basis.
* There is no requirement for travel in this role.
* Our client operates an Outlook/Exchange mail environment however there is a need for this role to continue to support a Lotus Notes environment which is still delivering Lotus Document libraries to staff.
* The mail administrator is responsible for the installation, configuration, troubleshooting and ongoing support of all email related matters including both Outlook/Exchange and legacy Lotus Notes environments.
* The mail administrator is responsible for performing server maintenance tasks, managing user accounts, updating software, writing scripts where required, solving technical issues and advising\training end users.
* Exchange/Domino/Lotus Notes administration - 2nd and 3rd line helpdesk requests.
Key Experience, Competencies and Skillsets
The following Competencies and Skillsets are those considered most important for you to have experience of:
1 Microsoft Exchange 2013 & 2016
2 Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016 in a Citrix environment
3 Windows Active Directory 2013/2016
4 Commvault email Archiver
5 OnTime Group Calendar for Exchange
6 Lotus Domino 8.5 & 9.0
7 Mailmeter for Domino & Exchange
8 MobileIron MDM, Cisco IronPort and email deployment to Mobile devices (iPhone/iPad)
You are required to provide a very detailed CV which clearly demonstrates all of the skillsets and competencies that you possess as outlined above.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly ( 01 526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.