IT Recruitment Consultant – Permanent
You know us Vantage Resources the leading IT staffing solutions provider!
We would like to know you !
IT Recruitment Consultant – Dublin – Permanent
Based in south Dublin and established in 2000, Vantage Resources is a highly successful IT staffing solutions and services company. We have over 200 professionals working with us in industry sectors covering Financial Services, Government, Public Sector, Pharmaceutical and ICT. Our customers and Partners have experienced our industry leading Contract services business and now want us to work with them on their Talent Acquisition campaigns. For the past twelve months we have grown this specific business unit in excess of 160% with our existing customers. We would love to talk to people in any Recruitment industry sector who would be interested in discussing our plans for the future with us and how they can benefit from them. We are a vibrant IT centric organisation with huge growth potential
IT Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Liaising and communicating with applicants, giving them market and career planning advise
- Working on tender submissions
- Talking directly with our customers on how we can source the IT Talent they need.
- Advertising and Marketing
- Sourcing talented, experienced candidates for each of your live roles
- Register and track candidates effectively
- Utilise networking tools to track candidates
- Contribute implementable ideas to our business operations
- Highlighting recruitment best practises that we can implement to assist our customers
- Experience of 3+ years in any recruitment sector (Looking for a change?)
- Excellent PC skills (we are technology driven)
- A relevant Third Level Qualification (not mandatory)
- Enjoy setting goals and reaching targets ( A win-win mentality)
- Good search skills (boolean search experience ideal)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- On-going external training and industry certification
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including
- Market leading salary
- Individual commission (unlimited without a threshold)
- Team bonus Scheme
- Existing customer base for active roles
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible working times
- 23 days holidays
- Education assistance scheme – financing and paid leave
- Remote working options
- Without exception the best technical in-house training in the industry
If you are interested in further information about this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sam Reilly on +353 1 2952850 for a confidential discussion.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.