Support and Maintain:
• Windows 7/10 desktops and Wyse terminals on-site and remote users;
• Windows Server 2008 and 2012, physical and VMWare virtual servers / Terminal Services;
• Windows OS and antivirus updates;
• ESXi software maintenance and upgrades;
• Cisco Firewall / Fortigate Firewall;
• Point of contact with existing IT vendors, 3rd party software support centres, ISP, Web Hosting company and building security;
• Office 365 Exchange Administration;
• Various software applications as required; Supporting 3rd party and in house applications;
• Tape backup rotations using Symantec Backup Exec;
• Veeam backups to off-site disaster recovery data centre – understanding of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans;
• Software development Production and QA web and database servers (Virtual):
• Windows Server 2008
• SQL Server 2012
• IIS .NET web sites
• LG\Ericson PBX phone system;
• Supporting multifunctional Printers and devices.
• TCP/IP, LAN and WAN knowledge;
• Active Directory, Group Policy;
• VMWare ESXi, Veeam;
• Office 365.
• IIS Web Site configuration;
• Binding, certificate installation and configuration;
• Microsoft SQL Server administration.
• Great attention to detail and solid problem-solving skills;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written);
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast paced environment;
• Team player with a positive outlook - flexible, ready to help out when a situation requires it;
• Self-starter, can take charge with minimum support.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )