realTime Recruitment is on the lookout out for a Performance Automation Engineer to join a Consultancy firm based in Dublin City Centre.
This is one of our best clients and is a well-established and growing organisation with exciting opportunities going forward. This is a permanent position with an attractive salary on offer.
• Automate in-house processes
• Implement strategies for performance analysis
• Develop and document processes
• Minimum 4+ years developing in C#
• Experience with PowerShell scripting and Source Control
• Working knowledge of CI tools
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Why should I be interested in working as a QA Engineer for this company:
• Competitive salary on offer
• Good company culture
• Centrally located
• Proximity to public transport
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org