Service Delivery Manager required for a multinational healthcare business based in West Dublin.
The role will work with the Head of Infrastructure, and will ultimately be responsible for the design, delivery and standardisation of IT policies and procedures across the business. This role is ideal for an IT manager, with significant experienced in service delivery for both helpdesk and business applications, IT operations, process design, project delivery and procurement.
· Delivery of all IT support services for Group function to meet agreed Service Level Agreements. Manage, track and report SLA performance across the business
· Design, delivery and enforcement of IT policies and procedures
· Key point of contact for all major IT incidents and vendor engagement
· Creation of the IT Service Catalogue and provision of on-going metric reporting
· Design, delivery and annual testing of Disaster Recovery (DR) for all critical business application and infrastructure.
· Determine strategy and approach of future business services, End-User environment, and evolution of emerging technologies into service portfolio.
· Vendor Management
· Develop and implement a Service Acceptance process for new solutions
· 3rd level qualification with 6+ years experience within an IT service delivery role
· Experience having designed and Implemented a Service Delivery framework/strategy including SLA development and Metrics/Processes/Reporting
· Prior experience from a fast based industry – FMCG/Pharma would be advantageous.
· Strong technical knowledge of computer hardware and systems
· People Manager – working with stakeholder groups and 3rd parties– having experience and gravitas to challenge and push back
· ITIL certified
· Base salary of €75,000 - €85,000 DOE
· 15% Completion Bonus
· 25 days Annual Leave
· Pension contribution of up to 10%