Senior .Net Developer required for a global fintech leader with who provide communications, technology, data and analytics solutions.
This is a rapidly growing technology company providing specialised financial services and solutions to major international enterprises within the wider asset management industry.
They are a highly dynamic and innovative team with a strong track record of continuous growth and development.
This person will join our existing development team who build and maintain our Enterprise solutions.
• Responsible for creating, maintaining .Net Web and Windows applications in a fast-paced agile development environment creating the next generation of innovative applications and services for the funds industry;
• Work closely with business teams to understand needs and translate these into effective concepts and designs, from wire-framing to end product;
• Assist in testing of applications, ensuring software quality and excellence of UI \ UX design are maintained to the highest standards;
• Adhere to good design practices to ensure secure, robust, maintainable and extendable applications;
• Work as part of an agile (scrum) multi-functional systems development team.
• Good understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID principles, Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, AJAX and HTTP stack, RESTful, Web Services;
• Strong experience in MVC and WebAPI, HTML5 and CSS3, Entity Framework, XML, IIS, Office Automation, ASP.NET Web Forms;
• Individual with good inter-personal and team-working skills. Must be capable of interacting with business, financial and operational staff and understand non-technical business requirements and business processes;
• Focused individual capable of using own initiative with the ability to lead and complete assignments on schedule while paying meticulous attention to detail and quality;
• Ability and interest in learning other development techniques, languages and software tools where necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced growing company that will help you develop your career and progress through the company.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group. If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )