Zinon Cloud is proudly one of the leading Irish organisations in Cloud Technology. Workplaces are transforming because of the need to work anywhere, anytime in a secure way. Zinon Cloud are at the forefront of this new business requirement.
Reporting directly to the Technical Support Manager the Technical Support Agent will be responsible for providing technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by guiding them through step-by-step solutions.
Typical responsibilities for this engineer will include providing support to business units in trouble shooting technology issues and reaching resolution for our various infrastructure platforms, migrating servers/data to the cloud, implementing and migrating and/or building applications on the Azure platform.
A successful candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate proficiency with the design, implementation and support of cloud solutions.
· Answer incoming telephone calls in a friendly and efficient manner. Deliver service and support to end-users over the telephone and via remote connection with teamviewer
· Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
· Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
· Perform installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of workstation hardware, software, networking, firewalls and peripheral devices.
· Research required information using available resources to complete the call and resolve the customer issue
- Installation and configuration of end users cloud application and external devices where applicable
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
· Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
· Expertise with network monitoring/troubleshooting tools
· Capacity to work well within a team
· Attention to Detail and logical thinking
· Knowledge in how operating systems and software work.
· Experience with Azure and VMware Cloud environments and strong knowledge of MS Operating systems
· Interpersonal skills as you will be in constant contact with customers and colleagues
· The ability to prioritize your workload
· The capacity to clearly explain technical problems/ issues to customers/ colleagues
· Outstanding listening an questioning skills
· Excellent timekeeping skills