IT Systems Administrator required for permanent position by cutting-edge technology company in Wicklow / south Dublin area. The successful IT Systems Administrator will join an expanding team of IT professionals to support internal users, IT infrastructure and applications. You will get the opportunity to work on some really exciting IoT projects in one of the most glamorous offices in Ireland.
Why would you be interested?
- Fantastic location and exciting projects
- Excellent remuneration package including Health Insurance and Pension
What will you do?
- Provide user and system support for internal and international users
- Troubleshoot OS, network and software issues
- Monitor and identify system improvements
- Manage cloud-based document management systems
- Work on both Windows and Linux systems
What do you need?
- Previous experience as a Systems Engineer / IT Support role
- Strong Windows Server (Active Directory, MS Exchange)
- Remote Desktop
- Linux an advantage
- Network support (CCNA an advantage)
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.