Technical Support – 2-year Fixed Term Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with an excellent organisation & grow your skills based in Dublin.
Service Desk Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
- Be accountable for issues and requests, provide helpful friendly support, and advice to resolve IT issues
- Troubleshoot, resolve and escalate requests as required
- Develop and maintain the Service Desk knowledge base as well as delivering outstanding customer service to users.
- Supporting the business needs to meet and exceed SLAs
- Monitor the logging of all requests through the IT Helpdesk software
- Notify where improvements in procedures and technologies are needed
- Monitor the escalation of incidents and problems
- Contribute to processes and procedures relating to IT Operations
- Concise and timely status reporting
What you need:
- 2 years’ experience as a Technical Support / IT Administrator
- Third level qualification / Related Certifications
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in Banking / Financial Services a plus.
- ITIL qualification a plus
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €30,000 - €38,000 p/a
- Competitive package on offer
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.