Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting IT Administrator for our clients, one of the worlds leading flight schools, industry recognised for supplying first class pilots to leading global airlines.
As the IT Administrator you will be responsible for the management and maintenance all of the IT systems, ensuring they are secure, providing the best possible IT tools and technical solutions, and providing technical support to all members of staff.
- Degree in Computers or Computer Network Engineering is required
- 3 years’ experience as a Network Administrator or similar troubleshooting and problem-solving role in a fast-paced business environment essential
- Experience of repairing electronics
- Experience with Computer Networks, Active Directory and MS Exchange or Office 365 and at least minimal knowledge of MS SharePoint and SQL
- Broad knowledge of IT including:
- Networking: TCP/IP, routing, NAT, VPN, Firewall, Sonic OS, NTFS permissions, Samba
- Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Share point, IIS, MySQL
- Thorough knowledge of Windows OS family (XP – Win10), Fortres 101
- Website maintenance and social media skills
- Must be flexible as occasional callouts at unsociable times are necessar
Having an interest in aviation, regulations and environment and/or having a pilot license offers a distinct advantage.
If this position is of interest or for a more detailed spec please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV as immediate interviews are available.