itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Windows System Engineer. This is a 6-month daily rate contract position based with our client in South Dublin.
The Windows Systems Engineer will perform the following tasks;
* Building VM's on Hyper V infrastructure (using existing powershell scripts and templates)
* Migrating VM's from cluster to another using live migration or replication.
* Performing patching and security configuration of VM's and Hyper-visors using WSUS and Powershell scripts
* Managing trouble tickets, investigating the issues identified in the tickets and working towards resolution of issue either on own or in conjunction with other members of the team.
* Supporting other windows engineers in their project work.
* Windows 2012 (208 and 2016 would be bonus)
* Patching (WSUS or other tools)
* Dell Hardware
For more information please apply here or contact Nolan Prendergast ( +353 21 2313096 or nolan dot prendergast at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.