We are looking for a passionate coder who is experienced in Kotlin to help deliver a ground-up rewrite of the Android applications and contribute to the development of new APIS.
The role affords a competitive salary and share options
Based in the heart of London’s tech city, they are an innovative Fintech start-up shaping the future of business communication and providing secure message platforms for highly confidential business interactions. Regular participants in UK government FinTech Trade Missions they have been recognised by the Financial Times as one of the Top 10 Fintech companies to watch.
This close-knit team are passionate believers in their mission, collaborating in an Agile (Kanban) environment they are constantly striving to stay ahead of new technologies and adopt the latest tools in pursuit of excellence and speed without compromise. The company provides a people-centric culture who embrace a learning and sharing environment. Modern offices with free refreshments and regular team social events.
As Senior Android Engineer you will:
- Be a good person who is keen to learn and share
- Be working in a close-knit team, working on rewriting the android app from the ground up
- Develop new feature upgrades of the existing app
- Optimise the performance of the Android Application
- Contribute to problem-solving of overall architecture challenges
- Strive to continually learn and share knowledge
- Write high-quality code
You must have
- Have a proven track record of building mobile apps using Java, Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger 2 etc
- Have experience submitting applications to the Google PlayStore
- Have experience in memory management, debugging, profiling, provisioning and distribution of Android applications
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Roboelectric and Calabash
- Have worked with common architectural patterns such as MVVM and MVP
- Experience in CI systems and version control (GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Fastlane)
- Worked on projects with extensive code testing coverage ideally with HockeyApp
- Any exposure to Mobile Device management systems such as Blackberry Dynamics would put you straight to the top of the pile!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below :)
To view similar opportunities and more, please visit our site hpkonnect.com. You can also take our "Candidate Prescreen" while you are there.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon.