You will be a QA Engineer working as a part of a brand new team embarking on an ambitious completely Greenfield project for one of the world’s largest e-commerce organisations.
You will be building from the ground up a scalable enterprise app that will be used worldwide by 0.5 million concurrent users. You will be part of a team of Scrum Master, 3 x iOS developers, 3 x Android developers, 3 x JS/Node developers and 2 other QA Engineers (manual & automated).
You will be working for a multinational provider of digital solutions to a plethora of high profile e-commerce brands. They are setting up a brand new innovation hub from offices in Central Budapest for one their largest and highest profile e-commerce clients.
A fast paced innovative typically startup environment where all hands are on deck to create something new and exciting! Aiming to hire a bunch of enterprising, creative, flexible, hard-working and fun-loving, mobile app developers.
As QA Engineer you will:
- Work closely with developers and other departments to ensure quality products with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Write the user acceptance criteria for user stories
- Execute test cases and analyse results
- Evaluate product according to specifications
- Report bugs and errors to development teams, help troubleshoot issues
- Understand the business flows, design test strategies, specifications and test plans through user stories.
- Use bug tracking tools to report bugs (JIRA if possible), analyses the test results and report them to SCRUM roles.
- Partner with automation team and adhere to automation principles and drive automation for the assigned product.
- Ideally be available to start work by the end of July
- ES8, NodeJS
- MongoDB and Postgres
- Microservices with Seneca
- Ember, React, React Native
- Heroku, Azure, AWS
IIf you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below :)
To view similar opportunities and more, please visit our site hpkonnect.com. You can also take our "Candidate Prescreen" while you are there.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon.