Dynamic, expanding financial services organisation is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a focus on data, data flows & experience with high-volume data processing systems. You will be working with Excel, Visio and must have a good understanding of the systems data lifecycle and ideally some data mapping skills.
The Business Analyst will liaise between the key business stakeholders and the 3rd party software development & multi-country data providers / vendors, focussing on business requirements gathering and overseeing the implementation of changes into the core platform.
The existing financial services solution processes large volumes of pricing & product data, via a systems built heavily on Excel & Oracle. Reporting is output via Excel and Tableau.
In the near future, you will also play an important role in assisting with the redesign & development of a new replacement platform (including Analytics) using the latest technologies, to deliver higher quality data solutions, visual dashboards & improved analytics.
* Business Requirements gathering
* Engage with key business stakeholders (finance, actuaries) and outsourced vendors, situated across Europe
* Design functional specifications for new product & pricing solutions, enhancements to core Financial platform & Data systems
* Oversee UAT - User acceptance testing
* Maintain a solid understanding of the full Data Lifecycle, from source data through to reporting outputs
* Report design & creation - quality documentation
* 3+ years proven experience in business process analysis, data flows or data mapping, the design of functional specs and UAT
* Ability to engage with external vendors and multi-regional teams over varied nationalities
* Financial Services, Banking, Insurance or regulated industry background
* Excellent Excel (pivot tables, etc) and data skills
* Good knowledge of Visio or Tableau
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent analytical, business and data analysis skills
* Team oriented, self-starter who delivers quality outputs with minimal direct supervision
* Any Spanish or French fluency would be a real advantage
Salary = €neg + benefits
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland
Other Key terms: Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Excel, Data solutions Analyst, Carriers, Insurance Data, Data Analytics, Data Analyst, Business Reporting Analyst, MI Analyst, BI Analyst, Business Intelligence, BRD, Spanish, French, European, Visio, Financial services, Insurance, Relay, Actuary, Actuarial, Data Analysis, Pharmaceutical.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.