Our client is actively looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with a solid experience in cloud, AWS, automation and networking and a good understanding of DevOps.
* Provide guidance to development teams on a daily basis around operational best practice, AWS architecture and network infrastructure.
* Provide on-call support for outages and emergencies relating to the Borderfree Retail platform.
* Manage complex network infrastructure across multiple datacenters and geographies.
* Strong knowledge of TCP/IP including routing & load balancing.
* Experience with AWS
* Knowledge of scripting and automation (bash, ansible, cloudformations)
* Strong Linux knowledge in a hosting environment
* Strong troubleshooting skills and a logical mind
* A good understanding of 'DevOps' best practices and standards (ephemerality, infrastructure as code, the need for automation)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.