Desktop Support Engineer- County Meath
Have you gained experience within an Onsite Desktop Support/ Technical Support role? Are you now looking for your next challenge? If so the role as Desktop Support Engineer at ESP Global Services could be the next role for you.
What does the role of Desktop Support Engineer involve?
You will work as part of the ESP Global Services team that is based on site at one of our valued customers in County Meath. You will provide onsite IT support resolving desktop problems and maintaining hardware in line with defined operating procedures and within agreed contractual service levels.
* Respond to all customer incidents and service requests and manage through to successful resolution within agreed SLAs
* Deliver IMAC and desk side support services including laptops, desktops, phones, and mobile devices in line with agreed project timescales
* Deliver hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops across the customer site portfolio
* Provide VIP support for Desk side issues
* Maintain a high level of communication at all time with both colleagues and senior members of staff and provide timely updates to the Service Desk so that progress against each individual incident can be updated as required
* Maintain a high level of customer service always to provide an excellent customer service experience
What Competencies/ previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
* Previous experience in an onsite IT Desktop Support role within a business environment
* Experience of supporting hardware/software MAC devices and tablets
* Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Desktop Software( Windows)
* Excellent customer facing and troubleshooting skills
* Previous experience with a Service Management Tool
* An Awareness of ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem and Service Request
* Strong communication skills
* Expertise on EUC tools, remote support tools, MS Office and outlook
* Methodical and logical approach to problem solving
* Good understanding of Lync, VPN and mobile device support
* Knowledge of AD, Networking and smart hands and feet support
The role is Monday- Friday 09:00 to 17:30
Salary: Depending Upon Experience
* We offer a free Learning and Development portal that boasts hundreds of courses
* We also provide employees with Perkbox which enables discounts with most major retailer's restaurants and leisure providers
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for 25 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Singapore, Trinidad, Chicago and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, Avis, Marie Curie, Wipro, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response.