Systems Administrator – Permanent, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join one of Irelands largest Managed Services Provider. Our client is going through a massive expansion & looking to add to their existing team.
Systems Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful join an existing & growing team. The role will involve building, implementing, maintaining and monitoring the server and network infrastructure as well as acting as a point of escalation
- Installation, integration and maintenance and administration of server infrastructure
- Handling complex escalated technical issues.
- On site debugging of complex hardware and software issues
- Monitoring of Network and servers with appropriate software tools and method.
- Update and upgrade IT products and systems
- Handling and resolving routine tasks and problems
- Ownership of assigned tasks and resolution of customer problems within SLA
- Active Directory Administration, Creation and user account management
- Group policy - Configuration and deployment
- Network Services Admin - DNS/DHCP
- VMware Virtual Infrastructure Administration experience
- Windows Server 2008-2016
- Dell & HP Server Hardware
- Linux Administration experience
- HP SAN Hardware Troubleshooting
- MCP or MCSA or CompTIA Network+ or CCN
What’s on offer:
- Competitive package including: Insurance & Pension
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’ Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.