IT Support Engineer - Dublin CC
€26-34,000 DOE with health, pension & training
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join a global leader in the financial technology sector.
My client are currently seeking to hire enthusiastic Support Engineer's to join their IT infrastructure team. You will be given the chance to work with world class technologies in a financial environment and also be provided the necessarily tools to project your career!
This is a full time permanent opportunity working onsite providing support and guidance to clients, addressing their issues in a timely manner and escalating when necessary.
You - enthusiastic, keen to learn, willingness to grow, interested in travel
IT Support Engineer
* 2 years experience in support, work experience included
* Knowledge of Windows (7 & 10)
* Working knowledge of logging or ticketing systems
* Knowledge of ITIL
* Certifications MCP, MCITP, MCSA, ITIL advantageous
* LAN/WAN troubleshooting skills
* Hands on hardware exposure with desktops & laptops
* Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to really enhance your IT career in Dublin. Not only will you gain exposure to the latest technology you will also be encouraged to actively pursue your career ambitions.
For more information on the IT Site Support Engineering roles please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.