We are looking for a System Administrator based in Dublin 2 for a leading multinational .
For the role, you will Provide technical support activities as part of service delivery provision and/or projects deployment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance. Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions. You will advise customers preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
* Technical Capability. Works within a team with little supervision as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
* Follows established processes, releasing to the change control process verified, validated and documented enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service.
* Service Level. Recognizes opportunities to improve performance against Service Level. Acts as a point of escalation to resolve service delivery issues. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
* Project Work. Works within the team or under guidance from the project manager with implementation of technical designs to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility.
* Customer Relationship. Establishes working relationships with customer's organization to deliver and enhance the service.
* Problem Solving. Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known), Escalates or gains support where appropriate. Proactively analyses, trends and reports on information (e.g. on performance service levels) in a timely manner to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
Key Performance Indicators
* Feedback from customers, Project Manager, Service Lines etc.
* Proven track record working with product authority and external vendor support teams.
* Proven track record of problem resolutions.
* Successful solution designs implemented.
* Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
* Successful definition, implementation and conformance to processes.
* Service level requirements met
* Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
* Problem ownership demonstrated.
* Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
* Successful track record of leading small projects
* Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner
* Successful track record of working with third parties
* Correct application of severity, impact and priority
* Solid working knowledge of Solaris or Citrix would be a distinct advantage
This is a great opportunity to join a world leading organisation in a supportive and challenging environment, you will gain unrivalled training and progress your career with fast progressive career path. If you would be interested, please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821 for a private conversation about your options.