To understand Data Model, prepare S2T mapping document, perform Data Analysis and come up with risks in System Specification. The candidate should be able to analyse data errors in reports, trace it back to Report Queries ETL processes and finally to source system data for rectification.
1) Participating in High Level Business & Project Review Meetings.
2) Provide support in stakeholder management and co-ordinate between different teams during implementation.
3) Provide domain support to development teams on core fundamentals
4) Good knowledge of SQL and writing little complex scripts.
5) Should be capable of doing Business Acceptance Test/User acceptance test and System Integration test. He will be required to transform the business requirement into scripts.
6) Technical knowledge of data models and database design (Should know what is Tier 1, Tier 2, Financial Data mart etc.)
7) Should be good at Requirement gathering, documentation, presentation and interaction with business stakeholders. Should be capable to interact with developers and testers to build complex logic in EDW.
8) Should be able to create Data lineage documentation (flow of data from source to T1 and T2) and Metadata Hub.
9) Leveraging specialized FSDLM for requirements gathering and documentation.
10) Good Communication skill
1) 10+ years’ experience in Banking & Financial services domain
2) Familiar with all phases of the project lifecycle: requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, testing and support
3) Experience in creating requirement specifications documentation
4) Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
5) Ability to understand logical models
6) Ability to document KPI and dimension requirements
a. Knowledge on FSLDM & Teradata
b. Write SQL queries and perform manual data profiling
1) Master of Business Administration (MBA degree is preferable)
2) B.E. / B.Tech.