System Engineer - Citrix
Full Time Permanent
A leading IT Service provider in Dublin are currently seeking to add a System Engineers/Administrators that specialise in Citrix to join their expanding team. The client specialises in virtualisation, cloud and end to end security.
This position will require you to work on both project based work and managed services with the initial project is an onsite role within utilities sector lasting 12 months thereafter you will remain a valued member of the team.
You will be joining the virtualisation team that specialise in Citrix and Microsoft Azure. They want to speak to people that are self-motivated and take pride in represented the company and their work!
* Degree in computer science or a related field
* 2-4 years experience in design & implementation of IT infrastructure solutions
* Worked at a 3rd level escalation support line
* Strong communication skills
* Experience with Microsoft operating systems
* Deep Understanding of Citrix products
* Scripting knowledge
* Relevant professional certifications such as CCP-V or CCE-V, CCA-N or CCP-N, CCIA, CCEE, MCITP, MCTS, CCNA, ITIL
* Full Driving Licence & Car
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive flexible company. I am interested in speaking with anyone that has a background in Citrix at a junior and senior level. They offer a fantastic career path and will provide full support on education.
For more information on the Systems Engineering role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.