Applications Support Engineer – Contract, North Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a world renowned consultancy
Senior Automation Tester Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate providing second and third level support to n-tier applications
- Second and third level supports to n-tier applications.
- Incident resolution according to SLA
- Methodologically troubleshoot high priority issues
- Provide clear and professional communication with customer services team – first level support.
What you need:
- 3+ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge in Unix environment and SQL
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Knowledge in Oracle, Weblogic, Apache and Unix scripting is an advantage, but not essential
What’s on offer:
- €300+ per day depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Claire Griffin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.