Senior Technology & Forensic Analyst - Dublin
€35-47,000 plus benefits
Are you interested in joining one of the leading Security investigation teams in Dublin? Do you want to be part of an established team that will project your career in the Cyber Security?
My client is currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join their team that have a passion for pushing the boundaries in cyber security.
Excellent city centre location, fantastic career progression and a chance to work with some of the biggest players in the financial industry!
The correct candidate will be a team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment and also provide valuable insights that will add to the team ethos.
You will be reporting to the Director of Security & Forensics allowing you to gain invaluable experience in the cyber field.
What you need:
* A relevant degree within the cyber security industry e.g. Digital Forensics, Information Security, Computer Science.
* 2-4 years' experience in the area of security
* Previous experience in a consultative role would be ideal but non-essential
* Deep knowledge of IT Systems
* Background in Data and Forensic analysis
* Scripting and Development understanding
* Knowledge of computer forensic applications
* Knowledge of servers, software and hardware
* Programming and Scripting would be seen as a distinct advantage
* Database and SQL knowledge
* Professional accreditation would be ideal CISSP, ACE, CEH etc
Within the role you will be given the full support in training and personal development, given a clear and structured career path. A great social environment that will allow you to have a positive work life balance.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please give John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital a call on 015713000 or apply online for a confidential call back.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.