I have an excellent opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer with a growing SAAS company in Dublin. They are developing a new product and will be building a new QA Automation team to test it. Their aim is that the testing will be as close to 100% automation as possible.
They are looking for a mid-level engineer with strong technical skills. In this role you will work as part of a dedicated test automation team to set up test automation frameworks for cutting edge web applications and test both UI and APIs. It will also involve some performance testing
* Computer Science Degree
* At least 2 years in a QA Automation role
* Strong programming skills - preferably C#
* Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Robot Framework
* Experience in an Agile environment
* Continuous Integration - Jenkins
* API testing experience
* Performance testing experience (Jmeter) would be a plus
* Competitive Salary
* Bonus - up to 10%
For more information on this and other QA / Tester and Software Developer in Test positions, contact Seamus at Reperio or apply by sending your CV through the link
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.