SAP Lead Architect - OTC and CRM
realTime recruitment is currently looking to hire an SAP Lead Architect with OTC and CRM to start a new role in July/August.
As the SAP Lead Architect, you will cover OTC and CRM, providing support in process analysis, system design, systems development, configuration, unit testing, implementation and training to support the SAP business users.
The SAP position will entail working with super users, end users and business leaders to identify and resolve functional, technical and process issues. The role will involve the identification, design, and development of system solutions for business requirements.
This presents you with an exciting opportunity to work with a great team on multiple initiatives.
· Consult with the business to develop an understanding of business needs and the priority of those needs related to the following functional areas:
• OTC Pricing, rebates, taxes and conditions
• Intercompany support for multi sales organization, multi-delivery plant supply chain network
• Customer contract billing
• EDI and eCommerce
• DSD – direct store delivery
Cross-functional experience in some of the following modules would be important:
• Customer Relationship Management
• SAP Integrated Customer Interface call centre integration to CRM
• Analyze and document the business requirements and determine the impact of those requirements within a specific module and across all modules of the system
· Work with the SAP Application management teams to configure the system to meet the business requirements as identified and approved.
· Assist in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance system functionality and drive a Company standard to multi-site, multi-lingual organisation.
· Participate in all phases of the ADLC (Application Development Lifecycle); project identification, blueprinting/design, configuration, testing, documentation, implementation, training and ongoing support.
· Adhere to the Company ADLC structure and enforces all identified organisational standards relative to incidents, enhancements/changes, and problems.
· Able to lead small to moderate size projects creating project plans, assigning and monitoring project tasks, and facilitating team meetings to ensure on-time and on budget delivery of solutions.
· Communicate with the business at all levels of the organisation and can provide knowledge transfer and support to other Business Analysts within the department.
· Be an integral part of the Company change control processes for testing & implementing system changes, fixes, enhancements, etc.
Required Skills and Competencies:
Strong SAP technical expertise and experience including:
o Minimum 5 years supporting SAP OTC with CRM including experience in multi-plant, multi-company, multi-language, multi-currency, 3rd party distribution, electronic trading (EDI), with sales and commercial businesses.
o Advanced SAP configuration experience in OTC with CRM. Experience with ECC 6.0 and CRM 7.1 very beneficial.
o Advanced configuration experience in CRM in the area of sales, marketing, account and contact management, call lists, customer pricing and deals.
o CRM middleware knowledge and configuration experience a benefit, and any experience in mobile sales experience is an added bonus
o Basic knowledge of SAP ICC or similar contact centre technology
o Understanding of the integration points between the OTC module and their dependencies around logistics and warehousing and FICO are key to the role.
You must have strong customer service skills, highly developed interpersonal skills and work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· BA/BS in computer science, IS, MIS, Accounting, Finance or a related field.
· SAP Certification is a plus.
This is an excellent permanent role with generous remuneration and a good challenge for someone looking to further their career.
If you are keen to discuss this role, please reply in confidence to Niall McNiff in realTime and call 00353 1 652 0 652