Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Direct liaison with key stakeholders and setting up the framework of each project with the assistance of the Project Manager & Head of IT.
• Working closely with Operations, Compliance & IT for any development work;
• Gathering businesses requirements via working group meetings and other means;
• Analyse ‘current’ verses future state business model by performing gap analysis;
• Creating process flows;
• Challenging the ‘Cost Benefit’ of any business change request with the key Stakeholders;
• Documenting Business Requirements, Test Strategy and outline Test Templates;
• Keeping a record of any Risk, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies;
• Keeping track of Change Requests and bugs to resolution;
• Performing Functional testing and facilitate User Acceptance Testing and facilitate the logging of all updates and evidence in SharePoint;
• Providing Stakeholders with weekly updates using scorecards;
• Updating documentation in terms of new/changed conditions and ensure sign-off of all material;
• Supporting migration and post migration. This also includes any other ad-hoc duties.
Knowledge & Experience:
Ideally the successful applicate will have knowledge of the finance sector and have exposure to projects for at least 2 years.
• Understanding of test cycles and test tracking;
• A good understanding of writing project documentation;
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and preferably Project.
Work in a challenging environment handling the management of issues in a calm, professional and controlled manner.
• Deal with and assist to resolve conflicting as well as competing demands;
• Flexibility to handle work beyond defined responsibilities;
• Ability to develop high quality requirements as required within scheduled time-frame and budget adhering to standards;
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills;
• Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff involved in the successful delivery of projects;
• Proactive attitude, ability to work independently and a desire to continuously learn new skills and technologies;
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )