Desktop Support Engineer
€Excellent DOE Plus Company Vehicle, 20 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays, Mobile Phone
Are you a desktop support professional with knowledge of Windows desktop and server platforms? Want to develop your career with an innovative company? If so, read on.
Our client provides cost-effective and high quality IT solutions that encompass telecoms, networking, software, administration, training, hosting and security issues.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their passionate team.
As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will provide vital support for all end user issues via the telephone and ensure that a first-class level of service is delivered at all times.
Specifically, you will:
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve a wide variety of technical incidents using remote access software
- Escalate issues where necessary
- Ensure operational compliance
- Carry out regular network installations
- Provide quick and accurate solutions to any queries
- Occasionally travel to visit satellite sites
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar desktop support role
- Proficiency using Windows desktop and server platforms, including Active Directory, Mac OS, Windows Server 2008 and 2012, MS Exchange, MS Office and networking and routing technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A technical mindset and the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload effectively
To apply for the role of Desktop Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Desktop Support Engineer, Active Directory, Mac OS, Windows Server, MS Exchange, IT Desktop Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, IT Support Analyst, Technical Support Engineer, Technical Support Analyst, Network Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk Engineer, Helpdesk Support Engineer.