Network Engineer - Dublin
My client a world leading managed services company is seeking to hire an enthusiastic individual to join their IT team as a Network Engineer. You will be working onsite and representing the company and its values.
You will be tasked with the overall design, testing and evaluation of the LAN/WAN networks, ensuring overall Security posture and the overall structure of the networks infrastructure.
The company have a strong presence all over Ireland working with some industry leaders in software, pharma and IT.
As a Network Engineer you will have:
* 5-7 years experience in a hands on technical role (networking, hardware)
* An IT relevant degree or years experience equivalent
* Industry certification CCNA, CCNP, MCSA
* Background in working within project based environments and can demonstrate this
* Strong understanding of Networking, Unified Communications, VPN & Firewalling, Wireless
* Knowledge of network security procedures, best practices, and implementation
* Strong team player that is willing to go beyond his regular working remit
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a Network Engineer to join a well-established company based in Dublin.
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a world-class company, we would like to hear from you. If you are interested in the network engineering role, please apply today or contact John James Baird on 015713000 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.