Senior IT Security Engineer - Dublin
Up to €75,000 DOE
A leading managed services provider that specialise in IT Security are currently seeking the expertise of a Senior IT Security Engineer. The Senior IT Security Engineer will be required to design and implement a number of Security solutions catering to each customer's business requirement.
This role will be working up to level 3rd solutions and will require you to interact with each customer regularly keeping them abreast of the developments in the security landscape.
The role will give you the chance to further your career and typically the company push each Senior Engineer to becoming a Security Architect.
You will have been previous working in a multi vendor environment and have also been involved in design, implementation and monitoring of technical Security infrastructures.
Senior IT Security Engineer Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science/ICT/engineering or relevant work experience.
* 4-5 years working in a Security focused environment
* Provided a minimum 2nd level support or ideally 3rd level
* Excellent communication skills and preference client facing
* Background in design and implementing Security solutions
* Knowledge of technology to include Checkpoint, End Point, DLP, SIEM, F5, Cisco, Networking, Aruba
* Relevant professional industry certifications are an advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an established company that will give you the chance to further your career in IT Security.
For more information on the Senior IT Security Engineer please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.