* Building & maintenance of database platforms (on-premise, AWS & Azure).
* Monitoring performance, troubleshoot systems problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, collaborating with database developers & architects on optimization.
* Automation of manual tasks via T-SQL & PowerShell.
* Creating and implementing standard database templates for SQL Server running on Windows Failover Clusters & stand-along environments.
* Enhance Monitoring & Reporting of database platform using Solarwinds, AppDynamics & customs scripts.
What we're looking for...
* BS computer science/engineering or
* 5+ years of proven experience as SQL Server DBA.
* 2+ years of working in an operational environment.
* 2+ years of experience working continuous integration & continuous delivery environments.
* Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical).
* Current Microsoft MCSE/MCITP and/or equivalent certification(s).
* Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
* Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting ability on all aspects of the SQL Server Stack
* Exposure to MySQL & Couchbase database platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. If interested please contact Joshua with an updated CV