We are working with a global client in the financial services industry looking to build a number of Java teams to develop leading edge financial services products and systems.
They are located in Krakow and looking for people with 2+ years Java Development experience and working knowledge of Oracle SQL.
The permanent project is based on working on an app for fund administration, including interface side.
These are all new teams and projects, so it is a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Job Reference: BBBH 12255
A General Day:
* Analyze user requirements and create formal specifications
* Develop new applications and adapt of existing ones
* Plan and execute technical, unit and regression testing (white box testing)
* Provide 3rd level production support
The minimum requirements:
* University Degree in Computer Science or similar field
* 2,5 years of experience in Java development
* Advanced knowledge of Oracle SQL
* At least basic experience with Unix
* Advanced level of English
* English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English
* Great career development, progression and promotion prospects
* Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities
* Flexible working hours - start anytime between 7 and 10 am
* Flexible assignment of projects between team members
* Support in terms of coaching, mentoring from senior team members
* Collaboration with Switzerland and Luxembourg on a daily basis
* Great branded company to support your career and CV credentials
NOTE: Our client does not offer VISA sponsorship with this role.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our clients source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037 / +48 790 704 702