Systems Support Technician Dublin 2, Salary 40 - 45K
The client is a growing company with main office in London and offices in Germany and Dublin.
The interview process will be 2 face to face interview in the Dublin office
* You will be the only locally based helpdesk and systems support person
* Working in a friendly environment and providing 1st and 2nd level systems support for the Dublin office
* Remote support to London and German office
* Servers Windows 2008 and 2012 support, networking, Office 365, SharePoint
* Permanent role in a friendly working environment
* An independent local support and systems administrator role
* Opportunity to be exposed to diverse task and issues
* Once a month travel to Germany or UK for 2-3 nights might be required
* 2-3 years of experience in a general infrastructure and support role
* Related education
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong work ethic
* Responsible, good time management skill
Apply now or for more information contact Dominika at 01 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.