Senior .Net Developer
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join a leading multinational who have been setting the standards over the last 50 years, being well established with a global presence. Working with the Architect and Team Lead/Designer, you will take ownership for the implementation of complex modules. You will need to be comfortable of working in a fast paced agile environment and will have the ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team. It’s a great opportunity for an experienced .Net Developer to join an expanding team. To apply send your cv via the link or call Ryan on 012449531
• Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
• Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests , continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
• Estimation of development tasks
• Working with Business Analysts & UX in clarifying requirements and prototyping solutions
• Working with the Test team in resolving quality issues, and supporting the test cycle.
• At least 4+ years experience of developing enterprise-level web applications
• .Net 4.0 or .Net 4.5
• WCF / Soap / Rest
• ASP.net MVC
• nHibernate (m)
• Unit test/Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development
• SQL server 2008 development (sproc development)
• JQuery , KnockoutJS
• Dependency Injection / IOC (e.g. StructureMap, Castle Windsor. )
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )