* Installation, integration and maintenance and administration of central services.
* Handling complex escalated technical customer or partner issues.
* On site debugging of complex hardware and/or software
* Support, analysis and proactive monitoring of Network and servers with appropriate software tools and method.
* Update and upgrade complex IT products and systems
* Handling and resolving routine tasks and problems
* Makes knowledge available to partners and colleagues, develops and provides product training, information and materials.
* Ownership of assigned tasks and resolution of customer problems within SLA
(Mandatory Experience :
Ideally the candidate should possess all or most of the following attributes.
* 5 + years demonstrated work experience in similar environment
* 1 - 2 years Specialised knowledge in an IT discipline and qualifications
Microsoft Active Directory
* Active Directory Administration
* Create and Administer OU's
* Forest/Domain Architecture
* User Account Management
* Network Services Admin - DNS/DHCP
* Group policy - Configuration and deployment
* VMware Virtual Infrastructure Administration experience
* Linux Administration experience
* Linux Scripting language experience
Server Hardware Monitoring
* Dell & HP Server Hardware
* Network Monitoring Tools, such as What's Up Gold, Microsoft Systems Center
Competencies (Knowledge/Skills/ Experience) - Desirable:
* HP SAN Hardware Troubleshooting
* Administration of HP EVA Storage Arrays
* Brocade Fibre Switch configuration
* Database Administration
* Cluster Administration
* Reporting Services Administration
Microsoft SharePoint Administration
* Managing and checking the overall SharePoint Farm server health and functionality
* Managing SharePoint permissions
* Regularly analyzing SharePoint content and storage
* Regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites
* Basic SQL database knowledge is required.