I have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced test automation engineer to join a multinational software product company who are a leader in their field. They are looking a senior test automation engineer to take ownership of test automation for one of the products.
In this role you will join the existing test automation team and work alongside highly skilled test automation engineer's and developers to ensure and improve the quality of the company's web-based products.
* Degree in computer science or similar
* At least 5 years in a test automation role
* Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium or Cucumber
* Strong OO programming skills, preferably Java
* Excellent knowledge of Linux
* Experience in an Agile environment
* Experience with Continuous Integration - Jenkins or similar
* Very Competitive Salary
* Bonus - up to 10%
* Share options
* Rapid career progression
For more information on this and other QA / Tester and Software Developer in Test positions, contact Seamus at Reperio or apply by sending your CV via the link
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.