Business Intelligence Developer Contract (€350-€450 Day Rate)
Our client is an Insurance company based in Dublin (South), who are searching for a BI Developer for an initial 6-month contract which is likely to extend. Expect a great employer, and company providing an interesting project opportunity.
* Ability to perform analysis on datasets to determine their quality, coverage, complexity
* Normalise disparate data sets into a common logical model
* Independently query data from multiple relational databases for analysis
* Work directly with Technology, Operations, Legal and Business partners to successfully deliver complex projects leveraging our enterprise reference data platform
* Translating business logic into functional requirements
* Communicate business concepts and expected functional behaviour to Developers and other stakeholders
* Create comprehensive use cases for testing
* Project management, implementation and testing plans
* Good database design and modelling knowledge, deep understanding of data integrity and normalisation
* Strong SQL knowledge with minimum of 3+ years of hands on experience, ability to run analysis and complex SQLs against large sets of data is a must. Preferably experience with Oracle DBMS.
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
* Experience managing the full project cycle for complex business deliverables - including translating client logic into functional requirements, writing FRDs/BRDs, working with the technology teams to ensure accurate implementation, and partner with business for user acceptance testing and production go live.
* Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Capable of managing multiple tasks under tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for a productive individual who is a self-starter with the ability to be productive under pressure. In this fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment the individual will be required to have an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.