TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client is seeking a L1/L2 Professional Service Engineer for a leading IT Managed Services provider in Dublin West.
This role will involve project deployments on customer sites (predominantly Dublin based) and onsite work in the office.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving client-side technical problems of moderate to high level complexity.
- Resolve solutions outside of comfort zone using online resources and team lead assistance.
- Contribute technical content and departmental procedures to the Service Desk knowledge base.
- trouble shooting Hardware, Software, Networking, DNS, Virtualisation, Office 365. SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Understand our customer’s ICT infrastructure, business systems, information and security requirements.
- 3rd level qualification with 2+ experience (ideally in a managed services environment)
- Technical Installation/Deployment skills with the following technologies required
- Microsoft Office 355
- Simple Teams/ SharePoint
- Azure IAAS
- Windows 2012 / 2016
- SonicWall firewalls
- McAfee AV
- HP hardware
- Security consultancy ( basic )
- Starting Salary of 33-38K
- Health Insurance
- Training Budget
- Fun Environment
- Personal Development & Growth
- Expenses including mileage
Candidates should have their own car/vehicle (all mileage and expenses will be paid).
This role will not support a work permit application and candidates who are interested need to be based in Ireland for interviews.
For more information, please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01 4426578 for more information.