RealTime Recruitment urgently needs Senior SQL Developer to join our top client and industry leader, based in Dublin City Centre.
• Technical design and coding of new features and components.
• Enhancing existing features.
• Performance tuning and optimisation.
• As part of Kanban teams working with build engineers on release scripts and deployments.
• Change requests and bug fixes for existing production environment.
• 3 + years of designing and developing databases using Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience of agile/lean development processes.
• Ability to influence technical discussions and provide technical leadership.
• Ability to comprehend complex business and technical scenarios.
• Excellent SQL and T-SQL coding ability.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Excellent Knowledge of indexes, index management and statistics.
• Experience with SSIS packages development and deployments.
• BSc in computer science or equivalent work experience.
• Experience developing C# data accessors.
• Experience of SSRS and other reporting products.
There is a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer with this exciting opportunity.
If you see yourself in this role and would like to learn more, please call Joanna in realTime on 016520652 or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence and we will discuss this opportunity further.