Network Architect & Engineer– Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to going one of the world’s largest financial services company. Our client is going through a massive expansion & looking to add two new employees to its Networks Team.
1 – Network Engineer & 1 – Network Architect.
Network Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful join an existing & growing team. The ideal candidate is highly autonomous, very detail oriented, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and has significant experience of supporting large scale, enterprise class networks.
- Design, deliver and support (within an ITIL framework) the network infrastructure providing high quality services to our clients and partners. This span LAN, WAN and security products.
- Automate select network operation tasks through creation and maintenance of tools, scripts and cookbooks.
- Be part of the team that shapes the Automation future in Network Operations of the client, and as such be ready to constructively and regularly challenge operational methodologies throughout their evolution.
- Deliver simple, sustainable and repeatable solutions and processes.
- Work within our Client Network Engineering team to ensure fast, smooth roll-out of new designs and products.
- Drive standards across the network.
- Collaborate in an international environment and across teams (Development, System, Network)
What you need:
- At least 5 Years’ experience in Network Automation.
- Strong skills in producing clear detailed technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Ethernet, DSL, MPLS, IPSEC/VPN, Mobile Networks and wireless services.
- Automation of common network operations with Python and Saltstack/Ansible/Chef/Puppet or other methods
- Experience with monitoring systems and network monitoring tools (CA Spectrum, eHealth, Splunk, Netscout, Netflow).
- Excellent Communication Skills
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of €90,000 - €110,000 p/a
- Competitive package including: Insurance & Pension
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Kevin Hearns on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.