C/C++ Linux Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of communications-related technologies to worldwide customers. You’ll be working on communication solutions that are used by some of the most demanding organisations around the globe, so you’ll be someone pretty special – You’ll have a keen eye for detail and be ready to apply yourself to difficult real-world problems.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application
• You’ll have between 3 and 5 years of experience building C/C++ solutions on Linux
• Ideally, you’ll have some experience with computer networking and understand how traffic moves through a network
• If you have experience with embedded development or kernel work, then it’s a huge plus
• You’ll be focussed on quality and have never written a line of code without thinking about how to test it
• You’ll have a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline