Junior/Mid Level .Net Developer - Dublin 15
We are actively searching for a Junior/Mid Level .Net Developer for an opportunity in Dublin 15. A little about the organization we are an Irish Software Development company providing Software Solutions to the FMCG industry in Ireland, the UK and Europe. They have been awarded the 'Innovation in IT' Award by the Dublin Chamber of Commerce for several years running. They are also currently building an EMEA partner network to distribute software into new international markets, and shortlisted for multiple awards. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
The .Net developer should have all of the following skills and experience:
• Work experience in .Net development will consider VB.Net to cross train to .Net/C#
• Work experience in SQL
• Experience Required - 1 to 4 years (.Net development)
• Design, develop and configure .Net applications in accordance with agreed customer requirement specifications
• Complete application design, code, unit test and integration test tasks to .Net development standards
• Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Edition utilizing .Net 3.5.
• Provide technical support where required
• Communicate with clients, take ownership and resolve issues
• SQL Server 2008 Management Studio with Redgate Sql Prompt. Windows 7 with Microsoft Office with Outlook 2010 edition. DevExpress CodeRush with Refactor Pro! If desired.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )