Team Lead .Net Developer
A fantastic opportunity within a multinational organization specializing in the financial services domain. The .Net Team Lead will lead cross functional teams. As the .Net Team Lead you would be expected to lead by example by showing initiative and motivating the team. This is a hands on role as the .Net Team lead we require you to have Full stack development experience. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531.
Benefits: flexible working hours, work from home option, pension, private healthcare, regular social events and much more.
• Strong Agile experience working to deliver Agile methodologies while also enabling Agile process improvements within your Scrum.
• Working with full stack cross-functional Scrum teams
• Ensure these deliverables are well designed, well implemented and tested by your scrum teams using best practices in coding, automation, integration, testing and security
• Communicate status, risks and issues for your deliverables throughout the SDLC to technical and business stakeholders.
• Lead and coach the Developers within the Scrum to ensure they contribute effectively in each Sprint and they remain technically and personally challenged and motivated
• Agree specific objectives per individual team member and complete performance reviews with all your Development team members.
• Proven track record in leading the successful delivery of projects to production environments within cross-functional scrum teams.
• At least 3+ years .Net Team Lead experience
• 5+ years experience developing multi-layer systems using C#.NET
• 3+ years experience in database design and development preferably Oracle/SQL Server
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )