Software Developer – Web Services
This very exciting role will see you joining the software team to help the development of an
established product suite. We are actively hiring x2 Software Developers. On a day-to-day level you
will be working in XML and .Net as the framework uses XML to define form layout, workflow,
business rules and messaging . Ideally you would have experience with .Net or willing to cross train from
either VB.Net or Java. You will also be given the opportunity to acquire a range of skills at a technical
and business level. To apply send your cv via the link or call 012449531 for more info.
About the Company
**The Client is a Multinational Software Product based company with ambitious growth plans.**
The company and their platform product has been accredited here in Ireland as well abroad.
They have plans in place to achieve full European coverage over the next few years. Their software
products provide their clients the capability to demonstrate financial and regulatory compliance in their
business operations. We are looking for someone who has a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
• Paid Holidays (20 days – 1 day per year for service up to 25 days)
• Excellent Retention Rate – stable team of developers
• Experiencing an exciting growth phase
• A good understanding of XML
• Developing components of the .Net framework
• Assisting new customers as they implement the system, or working with existing customers to help them with day to day issues.
• Experience developing within an OO environment
• Experience in validating XML documents using XSD schemas
• Ideally 1-2 years programming experience in either .Net/C#/Java/VB.Net
• Hands on experience with SQL
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )