TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Splunk Application Developer for a 6 month contract in Dublin (or remote).
Our client is seeking a Splunk Application Developer with at least 3 years of experience to join their engineering team in Dublin.
You will be part of a global team who are helping to build cloud-based global analysis solutions which will be used to for cybersecurity solutions. This is a hands-on role where you will be contributing to agile development methodologies, test driven development and unit testing/code quality. Experience in building high volume, distributed and scalable applications is required within ideally a multi-tenant/cloud environment.
- 3+ years of experience with Splunk Application Development.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Strong understanding of Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL): construction of well-structured search queries, including external table lookups, that minimize performance impact.
- Experience with deploying Splunk Applications within a multi-tenant user data isolation environment
- Understanding of Splunk architecture and components (indexer, clustering, search heads, and search head clustering (SHC), forwarders (HF/UF) and forwarder, HTTP Event Collector (HEC)
- Create production-quality Splunk dashboards based on sound UI principles
- Ability to create Python Scripted Inputs
- Understanding of using source control ( e.g. git) and software development processes
- Ability to effectively multitask and resolve complex technical issues.
- Ability to create technical documentation and design specifications.
- Experience with deploying Splunk within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Kafka experience
- Exposure to Atlassian Confluence, JIRA
- Exposure to Telco and/or Cybersecurity environment
For more information on this role, please send a CV to us in response to this job advert or phone us on 00 353 1 4426578 in confidence.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.