One of our clients is looking to hire a Scrum Master to join their ever-expanding team based on Ireland’s beautiful West Coast.
You’ll be working with large Agile teams, where you’ll be supporting the Development Team and Product Owner to deliver functionality on the product backlog. You’ll be interacting on a daily basis with Product Owners, Project Managers and the Product Management Team to prioritize and deliver functionality. You’ll be ensuring the Scrum practices are fully adhered to by the Scrum Team. You’ll have the responsibility to see that the Daily Stand Up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives, etc., are properly carried out. The Development Team will be a particular focus for you and it’s imperative that any impediments are minimized or removed as soon as practically possible. You’ll be the Agile coach and it’s expected you’ll lead by example.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application OR be validly living in Ireland and eligible for a Critical Skills Permit on application
• You must have expert knowledge of Agile processes and practices, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Scaled Agile, etc.
• You must have proven capabilities to lead and direct teams at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
• You must be able to influence people and facilitate open discussions where solutions rather than scapegoats are found
• You should be a practical problem solver and have a “can-do” attitude
• You should think that ‘leading by example’ is the only valid choice
• You should be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Engineering or related field