Senior Systems Engineer
I'm working with one of the best places to work in Ireland as they look to expand their infrastructure team with an experienced Windows systems engineer. They have a number of high profile projects in the pipeline including an extremely interesting Azure based expansion.
This is a senior role so despite that you won't be a technical lead by title, you'll still need to show leadership qualities. You'll need to be confident in your decisions, make well informed suggestions and be ready to work in a highly collaborative work environment.
This company produce one of the most exciting work place products that you're likely to find. They do all they can to ensure a great work life balance and an enjoyable work environment. The culture of reward and recognition really helps to build a feeling of togetherness and teamwork and if this sounds like what you're looking for don't hesitate to get in touch.
* Excellent windows server admin experience.
* Very strong Office 365 experience, ideally with hands on Azure skills.
* Excellent Powershell scripting.
* Hands on VMware experience (+400vm Environments).
* Excellent troubleshooting.
* SSO experience.
* Networking/Storage skills desirable.
* Strong communication and excellent teamwork focused attitude.
If you'd like to apply, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.