Senior Mail Administrator (Exchange & Lotus Domino)
* Our client operates a Microsoft Exchange & Outlook mail environment however there is a need for this role to continue to support a Domino & Lotus Notes environment also which is delivering Lotus Document libraries to internal staff.
* The mail administrator is responsible for the installation, configuration, troubleshooting and ongoing support of all email related matters including both Outlook/Exchange and legacy Lotus Notes environments.
* The Mail Administrator will be part of the ICT Infrastructure team providing essential email services to the client's business units.
* There is also a requirement to provide Domino / Lotus Notes / Exchange administration and 2nd and 3rd line helpdesk escalations and requests.
* This is a Long-Term Day Rate Contract (1 to 2 years duration) onsite with our enterprise customer in Longford
Key Experience, Competencies and Skillsets
The following Competencies/Skillsets are those considered most important for you to have experience in. You are required to provide a CV which clearly demonstrates all of the skillsets/competencies outlined below.
* Lotus Domino 8.5 & 9.0
* OnTime Group Calendar for Domino/Exchange
* Microsoft Exchange 2013 & 2016
* Microsoft Outlook 2016
* Windows Active Directory
* Mailmeter for Domino & Exchange
* Lotus Notes Traveller 8.5 & above
* MobileIron MDM
* Transend Migrator
* Trendmicro ScanMail for IBM and Mobile devices (iPhone/iPad)
For more information please apply here or contact Chris Byrne ( Call: +353 1526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.